Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior? Do you have a passion for organizational development, organizational effectiveness and neuroscience? Are you drawn to roles that focus on bio-behavioral sciences such as neuroscience and education, human development, measurement, evaluation and statistics?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for a Learning Solutions Coordinator to join our Product Development team of bright, energetic, and hard-working individuals dedicated to bringing our clients the best in learning solutions. Our programs address leadership, human development, neuroscience, social organizational psychology.
You’ll provide stellar administrative support to ensure perfect participant materials for our learning solutions.
50-75% of your efforts will be to work on version control, ensuring consistency of products (organizational change, behavior change learning programs) across formats and communicating that clearly internally You’ll lead check-ins with internal teams to ensure consistency in language around projects & execute product updates under a tight deadline.
- You’re tech savvy- especially with Google apps, and Adobe Acrobat
- You create and maintain wiki pages with flair and a flourish.
- You’re an extremely detail-oriented proofreader/writer
- You have good analytical skills as well as great interpersonal skills and enjoy being part of a team
- You have an understanding of psychology, organizational development, neuroscience or instructional design (preferred)
- You are comfortable not working from a template but creating from scratch with a high level of uncertainty and autonomy
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, and you’re agile
- You have a strong growth mindset
- You possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to email@example.com
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients