Video Production Supervisor
Are you passionate about making organizations more effective? Are you skilled in transforming concepts into design? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment?
If yes, please read on!
The Video Production Supervisor at NLI will create small video packages for our clients and manage an internal and external team.
Tech & Tools You’ll Use
Adobe Premiere, Creative Cloud suite, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Encoder, Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint)
Factors for Success
- Bachelor’s in Visual Communications, Film, Animation, Marketing, Advertising or related field and/or equivalent related professional multimedia design experience
- 5+ years creating and producing creative content for corporate audiences
- 5+ years working in brand storytelling, digital journalism and/or non-fiction cinema production
- Knowledge of standard post-production tools available within Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (specifically Premier, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Encoder), Microsoft Office and google documents, and working cross-platform expertise between Mac and PC
- Strong visual style and thorough understanding of composition, lighting, production technology, video/audio editing and compositing
- Meticulous with detail, capable of innovative and creative thinking, with a gifted eye for aesthetics and the ability to distill complex matters and translate them into a compelling visual story
- Ability to accurately translate business requirements, organize resources, and direct high-impact marketing communications that engage and capture the attention of the intended NLI audience
- Demonstrated ability to accurately plan, manage and meet project budgets.
What You Have
- Ability to tell inspiring stories that tug at your heartstrings, yet know how to stick to hard and fast deadlines.
- Fierce attention to technical detail
- Ability to be good storyteller with a creative eye
- Ability to effectively and professionally collaborate/interact with NLI’s clients, interdepartmental colleagues and executives.
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- See big picture strategy and how each production fits into NLI’s larger objectives.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the words “Video Supervising Producer” in the subject line along with links to five works which you’re proud to share.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.