As a Project Coordinator supporting our Neuroscience and Industry Research teams, you’ll be using your science background and administrative super-powers in using science to create more human workplaces.
Here’s a bit about who you are and the value you bring:
- You have a degree (or strong interest) in psychology, human behavior, or similar field
- You have a track record of being organized. You’re known for your attention to detail.
- You’re a quick learner and good at prioritizing; an independent worker who knows when to ask for help
- You’re tech savvy- good with Google apps, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint- and easily conquer new ones.
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
A bit about what you’ll be doing
- Support the research team’s contribution to cutting edge, science-based publications, talent insights, and point-of-views
- Provide stellar administrative support (read: calendaring, expenses, and follow up)
- Create and maintain wiki pages with flair and a flourish.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.