Project Manager – Contract
Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behaviour? Is providing white-glove service to clients important to you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
This role is an initial contract for 6 weeks, starting early November with the possibility of full-time hire in 2021.
As a Project Manager, you will join our Delivery team of bright, energetic, and hard-working Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Engagement Managers. You’ll be using neuroscience and administrative super-powers to contribute to making our clients’ organizations more human.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll provide project management support to Engagement Managers and subject matter experts on wide-scale programs and initiatives.
- You’ll own the scope of work (SOW) from project timelines to communication to completion of deliverables- on time and to expected level of quality.
- You’ll lead client-facing interactions surrounding design, logistics, team briefs, and training/delivery sessions.
- You’ll manage client and trainer-specific materials as well as ensure up to date program documents.
- You’re solutions oriented, resourceful, and energized! You thrive in changing, uncertain environments.
- You’re also tech savvy- strong with multiple online platforms- comfortable with logistical planning a self-starter, organized, and reliable adaptable, flexible, and detailed.
- You’ll partner with our Corporate Solutions Sales, Research & Development, and Finance teams to bring about a great end-to-end client experience.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.