The NeuroLeadership Institute is looking for a detail-oriented, fast-working individual who specializes in a human approach to handling LOTS of Compensation, Benefits, and Accounting work. You’ll spend about 60% of your time on accounting and 40% managing comp & ben.
NeuroLeadership Institute is a global organization dedicated to making organizations more human through science.
YOU MUST BE FULLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY US EMPLOYER IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
You have about five years of experience and MUST HAVE the following
- 3+ years of experience with multi-state payroll systems; ADP, preferred
- 3+ years of benefit administration
- 1+ years of accounting experience specifically payroll-related journal entries and reconciliations; NetSuite preferred
- Experience with making month end closing faster and other automation, efficiencies
- MS Excel and Google Sheets (formulas, graphs, etc)
- Be happy and willing to dig into details and get your hands dirty
- CPA, preferred
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Payroll and benefits processing and automation
- Month end closing and general ledger accounting
- AP & AR including vendor payments, expense reconciliation, data entry
If the above sounds interesting to you, we want to hear from you! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.