Engagement Manager – Contract
Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior? Have you been thrilled to work on a variety of talent management programs in large organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for energized and driven people that are client-centric, curious about company dynamics, and experienced with implementing learning solutions.
This role is an initial contract for 6 weeks, starting early November with the possibility of full-time hire in 2021.
To join our hard-working, detail-oriented, hands-on team as an Engagement Manager, here’s the experience we need you to bring with you
- Leading, managing, and rolling out programs to companies with 1000+ employees
- Creating and implementing deliverables as part of a learning program
- Contributing to and approving proposal/SOWs
- Leading calls with external clients including C-suite members
- Managing multiple programs within one client
- Managing people, directly
- Commercial astuteness
- Business background, preferred
- Formal project management experience, preferred
Here’s a bit about who you are:
- High positive energy
- Driven to find solutions! Solving problems energizes you
- Good at reading situations and anticipating the client needs
Here’s a glimpse into your day-to-day:
- You’ll partner with the client to build their training in a way that fits their culture. For example, you’ll help plan a twelve-week learning program and then you’ll set up and host weekly calls taking care of everything from tech support and dial in through minute taking and follow up on action items.
- You’ll be supporting client audience training and preparing materials to accommodate their specific needs with an eye towards measuring their return on investment.
- You’ll be leading project teams from plan to execution and supporting the professional development of your team members.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.