As a Data Analyst at NLI, you’ll be working with multiple systems and system integrations. You’ll also be building revenue analysis reports and forecasting tools, and analyzing the following types of data:
- Revenue and forecast
- Client and Sales Lifecycles
- Ad hoc
Here’s the experience you bring with you
- You excel in Excel, other software and apps especially Google Sheets
- You have a background in finance and understand corporate financials
- You’ve worked with CRM and ERP systems. HubSpot and NetSuite, which we use, are preferred
- You are strong in report creation/generation
- You must have experience with system integration. Experience with data gathering plug-ins, preferred.
- You make information easy to find and understand
- You make sure data reconciles and makes sense to end users; you take pride in your work
- You’ve worked discreetly with sensitive information
- You look for ways to do more, better, and faster, without compromising quality
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST BE FULLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY UNITED STATES EMPLOYER.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.