Creative Brand Consultant
Are you fascinated by the role science can play in individual and organizational development? Have you launched brands? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-change environment?
If yes, read on!
We’re looking for a branding expert whose brain is bursting with ideas for creating unique, unforgettable experiences.
Here’s a bit about what you’ll do for our clients:
- Conceptualize compelling brands for behavior change programs
- Develop communication strategies and tools to drive organizational transformations
- Lead custom engagements that are focused on branded campaigns
- Build and brand communities
To join our hard-working, detail-oriented, hands-on team, here’s what we need you to bring with you:
- Experience working at an innovative advertising, marketing, NGO or the like
- Experience leading calls with external clients including C-suite members
- Experience managing multiple client campaigns concurrently
- Experience creating, reviewing and approving proposal/Statements of Work
- Demonstrated commercial astuteness
Here’s a bit about who you are
- A creative thinker who can take a concept from idea to reality.
- A quick, extroverted thinker capable of ideating on the spot.
- Eloquent and compelling, in speech and writing
- Positive energy and lots of it!
- Good at reading situations and anticipating client needs
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!