Are you excited about making contracts less legalese and more human? Do clients come first for you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-change environment?
If yes, please continue reading.
We’re looking for a Commercial Counsel who is an intellectual property contracts specialist.
You will create easy (human) contracting experiences for our clients while safeguarding our IP.
Here’s a bit about what you’ll do for us and our clients:
- Draft, negotiate, and execute client contracts for Fortune 100 companies
- Intellectual Property protection and compliance (ie trademarks, copyright )
- Company compliance like data privacy (GDPR, CCPA, CASL)
- Vendor Agreements
- Experience in immigration and corporate law
- Juris Doctorate, required
- Approx. 3 years experience with professional services industry contracts with a focus on IP protection
- Experience drafting legal documents and analysis in plain language
- Experience drafting, writing, and reviewing contracts and other legal documents
- Critical and analytical thinking ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
- If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!