Are you a scheduling ninja with lightning-quick response time? Do you delight in providing stellar customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
You’ll be the face of our New York City office (located in SoHo) the first impression for visitors and employees.
In addition to being a warm, welcoming host and answering incoming people, calls, and emails, promptly, professionally, and warmly, you’ll be supporting our Talent Seeking team.
Your fun-filled day will look something like this:
- 60% scheduling
- 20% follow up with candidates
- 20% ad-hoc assignments
You must have:
- The ability to respond to incoming requests within fifteen minutes and complete most tasks within one hour
- Tech savviness; that means you’re a heavy user of Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, Skype, and other platforms
- Positive energy, strong organization and communication skills, and used to working on your own
- Preferred: two years of improving administrative operations including working with a variety of different technologies, calendars, and people.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.