Are you interested in helping people find jobs they love? Do you delight in providing stellar customer service? Would you like to be part of a fast growing, collaborative team of passionate, super bright, hard working individuals?
As a Recruitment Admin at NLI, you’ll start with us in an entry-level position within the organization and from there, the sky’s the limit! You’ll join our fast-paced, hard-working, high-energy talent seeking team to support our hiring activities and also support our NY office.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’re experienced with managing multiple job boards and recruitment vendors
- You’re skilled at handling multiple calendars and requests simultaneously- mostly on your own
- You may handle one of our Executive’s calendars, too
- You are positive energy, organized, decisive, and used to working on your own
- Discretion is your middle name
- You’re tech savvy- strong in Microsoft and Google applications as well as other software and a quick study on new programs.
Your day to day
- Candidate care
- Schedule interviews and follow ups (50% of your time)
- Background checks
- Job boards
- Email updates to candidates
- Office support: You’ll be working from the front desk of our NY office located in Soho and support virtual offices throughout North America
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.