As a Facilitator, you will help us transform leadership through the application of neuroscience and research. You’ll be part of a dynamic team sharing the latest research and best practices that transforms leadership language and behavior in organizations across all industries.
We can teach mindfulness to engineers because we do it in suits, with science, and with style.
As a Facilitator, you will travel a lot (about 50%) to spread the word and you’ll need to understand the broader context of our work and some of the deeper science to deliver our industry leading content.
The content delivery includes subjects such as: having better conversations, breaking bias, being more inclusive, having a growth mindset, and learning to ask for feedback.
The work is challenging, stimulating and transformational, depending on how deep a solution you might be involved with. Click the attached link for the tone and approach of the content: https://neuroleadership.com/scalable-learning-solutions/
Here’s a bit more about who you are:
- You have experience holding the attention of senior executives- for a few hours or a few days. If you have experience delivering keynotes and executive briefings, even better.
- You are energetic, articulate, and self-motivated
- You are agile and can manage changing dynamics quickly with a growth mindset
- You thrive on delivering learning programs to clients, virtual and/or face-to-face, at NLI mandated levels of quality
- You want to learn how you can be better and to help better NLI deliveries
- You diligently contribute to material quality
- You are ethical and care about preserving company intellectual property
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.