Must be based in/near New York City
Are you are passionate about using science to help create a better world? Are you excited about helping individuals’ career progression? Are you detail-oriented and proud to provide white glove service to all who cross your path?
If yes, please continue reading.
Among our offerings are two programs- one face-to-face and one virtual- designed to improve an individual’s ability to influence.
Our Brain Based Coaching program develops participants coaching capabilities by introducing neuroscience research. Our Certificate in the Foundations of NeuroLeadership deepens participants knowledge of neuroscience so it can be more fully and frequently leveraged to faster and quicker goal achievement.
Both programs empower individuals with tools and techniques for accelerating change, driving growth, and solving problems creatively.
As the Event Coordinator for our Education programs, you’ll start with us in an entry-level position. From there, the sky’s the limit! Here’s a bit about what you’ll be doing:
- Organize and maintain program material inventory (books, collateral, supplies)
- Manage program material logistics (packing, shipping, shipping labels)
- Build and maintain accurate participant roster for each program, updating contact details and printing name badges
- Organize and maintain program signage
- Provide operational support for client-facing events
- Collect and organize venue details (amenities, parking, travel, menu, diet restrictions)
- Manage program details for internal systems (RegOnline, Confluence, Arkadan, BlueRoom)
- Coordinate internal calendars for meetings
- Maintain and forecast operational program calendar
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.