Senior Science Consultant
Do you want to help corporations use science to create a more inclusive and innovative workplace? Do you have experience distilling science into sticky, actionable insights? Do you have corporate client-facing experience?
If yes, we welcome you to apply to be a part of our research team- on a contract or full-time basis- where we gather and synthesize key insights from science to provide practical guidance for organizations to help create more inclusive environments in which their employees can thrive.
Here’s the value you bring with you:
- PhD in social psychology, social cognitive neuroscience, or a related field
- Experience translating science into “user-friendly” bites to craft creative solutions for clients
- Experience presenting to non-scientific audiences and answering science-related questions
- Excellent communication skills- written and spoken- and thinking on your feet
- Experience working with corporate clients, preferred
Here’s a bit about your day to day
- Pre-sales calls
- Partner with our content creators to provide context and help communicate any relevant research in an accessible manner
- Support solution development and implementation to ensure high scientific standard
- Synthesize and contextualize concepts and research findings from multiple domains of neuroscience and psychology
- Collaborate with other researchers to author articles
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.