Research & Solutions Consultant – EMEA
(Senior Sales Executive )
Our EMEA Corporate Solutions (B2B sales) team supports our clients in designing and implementing behavior change programs and learning solutions. Our location is in a fun, dynamic Central London office near Waterloo and Blackfriars station.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You’ll be taking a consultative approach to prospects and clients
- You’ll be discussing research with clients
- You will think strategically about clients and action accordingly
- Reply to incoming leads, generating outbound leads, writing proposals, and thinking about how to best serve our clients
- Six years of commercial experience in consultative sales
- An extensive network of C-level buyers, specifically in the HR suite
- Familiarity with research in fields such talent management, organizational change, human resources, psychology or neuroscience
- Experience thriving in a start-up, dynamic workplace environment
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
YOU MUST BE FULLY AUTHORISED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Learn more about what it’s like @ NeuroLeadership Institute: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/neuroleadershipinstitute?profile_page=11602