Public Relations Associate
Thanks for reading!
Get ready for something you weren’t expecting to read…
We’re looking to fill a mid-level role with an experienced branding professional to handle external employer branding and lots of administrative support.
We are a think tank, consultancy, and educational organization dedicated to transforming leadership through the application of neuroscience and psychology research.
Who we hire is a huge part of the experience we deliver to our clients.
In this role, you will start by supporting our Recruitment function, as follows:
- 40% candidate communication
- 40% scheduling
- 20% ad hoc including writing job descriptions, maintaining job boards, and more
You must have
- Experience writing advertisements
- Experience with managing vendor sites
- Tech savviness; that means you’re a heavy user of Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, Skype, and other platforms
- Positive energy, detail-orientation, a warm yet succinct communication style, and a track record of working independently
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.