Does data excite you? Does using data to make organizations more effective excite you even more? Are you looking to learn more about how the largest and best companies in the world use their data?
If yes, please continue reading!
We’re looking for a Measurement Analyst to join our People Analytics team and act as a key player in helping our clients exceed their organizational goals. Our measurement efforts provide data to us and our clients about the success of the behavior change initiatives we’ve helped them implement. Our Measurement Analyst will help our clients understand the impact of NLI’s proprietary content on their cultures and employees by providing valuable insights on where clients can continue to close the gap between workplace challenges and neuroscience-based solutions that solve them.
Here’s a bit more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll manage client communication and align with internal project implementation teams to ensure seamless client experience
- You’ll be responsible for the aggregation, creation and interpretation of client data reports, including data summary write-ups, surveys, and final data reports
- You have experience handling and interpreting data for large-scale projects with strategic clients
- You’ve successfully juggled resources and timeline planning
- You’re comfortable providing light consulting expertise to our clients on NLI’s measurement practices
- You’re tech savvy- good with Google apps, Microsoft Office, Qualtrics- and easily conquer new ones.
- You’re an excellent writer- articulate and to the point.
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!