VP Sales, EMEA London-based
Must have worked in human capital industry or in a management consultancy.
Do you want to work in a business that is transforming corporate cultures, using the latest science? Are you an ambitious sales leader and manager with experience managing sales teams? Are you interested in contributing to a smaller arm of a fast growing global firm?
If yes, please continue reading.
We’re looking for a super smart and networked individual to focus on massively growing NLI’s sales team and our business throughout Europe. You’ll be working with the FTSE250 and top EMEA headquartered companies.
A bit about what you’ve done:
- Delivered outstanding results in B2B sales management in human capital consulting, management consulting or professional services
- Built a strong network of senior talent executives in the EMEA region
- Track record of C-suite relationships in larger organizations
- Thrived in a start-up and entrepreneurial environments
- Succeeded as a hands-on leader and manager of sales people
- Contributed to a global company’s growth, preferred
A bit about who you are:
- Get things done quickly, at high quality
- Strong at prioritizing and integrating
- Both detailed and able to see the big picture
- Passionate about NLI and the work that we do
A bit about what you’ll be doing:
- Drive revenue streams from new and existing clients- personally and through your teams
- Hit the ground running at building your own revenue pipelines
- Find, develop, and retain great sales people
- Develop account management strategies for cross-selling and upselling
- Build strong networks, associations, and strategic partnerships in the region
- Partner with delivery to exceed client expectations
If you have the resourcefulness, solutions-orientation, and smarts to work with some of the biggest companies around, then NeuroLeadership Institute may be the place for you.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VP Sales” in the subject line.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.