Vice President, Marketing
Are you a scrappy, innovative brand and product specialist in the knowledge industries?
Do you have both the vision and ability to execute on product and marketing strategies for a small company that has a big footprint?
If yes, please keep reading!
We’re looking for someone to lead our growth.
This is a new role at NLI. We’ve established our ability to impact and now want to deliberately brand and promote the value we bring.
You will be responsible for leading our productizing efforts, starting with developing innovative approaches to acquire new customers.
This is a unique opportunity for a strategic, analytical marketer to build on NLI’s strong marketing foundation and introduce new ideas that take us to the next level- on a shoestring budget.
Here’s a bit about who you are and the value you bring
- Industry knowledge- background in consulting firms, advertising/branding/PR, learning, required.
- Experience thriving in a dynamic workplace with a shoestring budget and nod to the big players
- Success re-vitalizing traditional marketing activities like website and events
- Thought leadership; speaking at events and conferences, preferred
Here’s a bit about what you’ll be doing:
- Create the brand promise
- Generate leads and enable sales
- Productize our offerings for greater impact
- Understand the customer journey and identify how to grow each channel
- Lead and manage marketing-related teams
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.