Are you a strong storyteller with experience writing short, powerful video/audio scripts? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment?
If yes, please read on!
As a Video Script Writer, you will be writing engaging scripts to turn our neuroscience content into captivating video and audio clips.
Here’s a bit about you and what you will be doing:
- You have 2+ years experience in writing scripts that translate to memorable and shareable video and audio clips.
- You have an education in writing and background in storytelling, journalism, writing, or the like. Science background, preferred.
- You can take original and/or found footage and find a compelling story in the edit.
- You’re able to develop, own, and follow-up on compelling stories- creating short-form and long-form content for platforms like YouTube, Linked In, Facebook.
- You’re easily able to learn new technologies; Google Docs experience, preferred
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.