Are you an Excel ninja, app design geek, and master of analysis? Have you been complimented on your ability to simplify data into useful business information? Is excellence a personal motto for you?
If yes, please continue reading.
The NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI) is a think tank, consultancy, and educational organization dedicated to transforming leadership through the application of neuroscience and psychology research.
IN THE US IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST BE FULLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER
As a Data Analyst at NeuroLeadership Institute, you’ll be working with multiple systems and system integrations and analyzing the following types of data:
- Client and Sales Life-cycle
- Revenue Forecasting
- Repeat Business
- Various ad hoc
- You excel in Excel, other software (both MS Office and Google Apps), and apps
- You are strong in report creation/generation
- You must have experience with system integration
- You have a background in finance and understand corporate financials
- You’ve worked with CRM and ERP systems. HubSpot and NetSuite, preferred
- Experience with data gathering plug-ins, preferred
- You make information easy to find and understand. You make sure data reconciles and makes sense to end users; you take pride in your work
- You’ve worked discreetly with sensitive information
- You look for ways to do more, better, and faster, without compromising quality
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS – To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.