As a Senior Project Manager, you will contribute to transformative learning events for our clients.
You’ll bring project management expertise and communication savvy to our energetic, hard-working Client Experience team
Here’s a bit about what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll provide project management expertise to deliver on-time and to expected level of quality on wide-scale programs and initiatives.
- You’ll participate in and take notes on client calls about upcoming events and related PR.
- You’ll manage client and trainer-specific materials as well as ensure up to date program documents.
- You’re solutions oriented, resourceful, and energized! You’re also
- Tech savvy, strong with multiple online platforms
- Skilled in project plans and logistical planning
- A self-starter, organized, and reliable
- Adaptable, flexible, and detailed
- You have experience partnering with other teams to bring about a great end-to-end client experience.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.