Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behaviour? Is providing white-glove service to clients important to you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
As a Senior Project Manager, you will join our Delivery team of bright, energetic, and hard-working Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Engagement Managers. You’ll be using neuroscience and administrative super-powers to contribute to making our clients’ organizations more human.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll provide project management support to Engagement Managers and subject matter experts on wide-scale programs and initiatives.
- You’ll own the scope of work (SOW) from project timelines to communication to completion of deliverables- on time and to expected level of quality.
- You’ll lead client-facing interactions surrounding design, logistics, team briefs, and training/delivery sessions.
- You’ll manage client and trainer-specific materials as well as ensure up to date program documents.
- You’re solutions-oriented, resourceful, and energized! You thrive in changing, uncertain environments.
- You’re tech savvy-strong with multiple online platforms — comfortable with logistical planning, a self-starter, organized, and reliable adaptable, flexible, and detailed.
- You’ll partner with our Corporate Solutions Sales, Research & Development, and Finance teams to bring about a great end-to-end client experience.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Apply via our candidate portal. A recruiter will review your resume and reach out if there may be a fit.
PS: NLI is more than an equal-opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.