As a NeuroLeadership Institute Senior Consultant, you’ll be instrumental in helping clients understand the unique value we bring and then designing and delivering on that value. You’ll use science and creative thinking to change behaviors in our clients’ organizations.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You have 10+ years track record of progressive corporate consulting experience in executing corporate talent initiatives in the areas of diversity and inclusion, performance management, and/or leadership
- You are a responsive, trusted authority and partner to the sales team and customers, helping drive account strategy/revenue and making it easy for sales to promote and sell our offerings
- You excel at articulating value proposition and crystallizing deliverables.
- You align business strategy with talent solutions and apply research to organizational context
- You’re comfortable with inspiring, developing, and learning from people- on your own and other teams
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to contribute to something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.