Senior Sales Executive, Corporate Learning Solutions – Canada only (no USA)
Are you a hungry, resourceful sales executive who is passionate about making organizations more effective? Would you like to work with some of the smartest companies on the planet, helping them transform their culture and improve leadership using real science? Would you like to be part of a fast growing, highly respected team of driven professionals, working together as a team?
If yes, please continue reading!
We invite you to apply! Nationwide and remote work available.
- Over the past two years, our team has impacted almost 12 million employees across 338 organizations
- We’re thought leaders- 1,500 executives attend our events every year
- We help us humanize the corporate world and change behavior at scale
- We create thinking partnerships that re-define company culture
- We transition companies from conventional wisdom to science-based learning solutions that stick
What you’ll need
- Seven years of commercial experience in consultative sales
- An extensive network of C-level buyers, specifically in the HR suite
- Familiarity with research in fields such talent management, organizational change, human resources, psychology or neuroscience
- Experience thriving in a start-up, dynamic workplace environment
Who you are
- Happy to travel, as needed, and regularly, to major accounts
What you’ll get
- A fun, intense workplace with super smart colleagues including thought leaders and published authors
- A strong, supportive infrastructure so you can focus on growing your book of business
- Incoming leads you can action plus territories you can develop
- Uncapped commission, great benefits, and an autonomous work environment
A day in the life
- You’ll be taking a consultative approach to prospects and clients
- You’ll be discussing research with clients
- You will think strategically about clients and action accordingly
- Reply to incoming leads, generating outbound leads, writing proposals, and thinking about how to best serve our clients
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.