Are you excited about how neuroscience can be used to change behavior in the corporate world? Is client excellence a personal motto for you?
If yes, we’re looking for people like you to support our sales team to ensure our deals progress smoothly through the sales cycle while also providing proposal support.
NeuroLeadership Institute is a global organization dedicated to making organizations more human through science. We work with 50% of the Fortune 100 list to develop their leaders and transform their culture.
Here are the skills we think are needed and what we think your background is like:
- 2 years experience in a Business Development role in Management Consultancy or Professional Services industries
- Experienced in writing winning RFPs and proposals to support sales lead
- Client-focused, service-orientated and technically capable, able to build sales decks with confidence
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thrives in a high volume, high quality, fast-paced environment
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume along with your most creative corporate work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed an intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.