Are you excited about how neuroscience can be used to change behavior in the corporate world? Are you a good listener, quick thinker, and compelling storyteller?
If yes, we’re looking for people like you to transform our proposals to clients.
NeuroLeadership Institute is a global organization dedicated to making organizations more human through science. We work with 50% of the Fortune 100 list to develop their leaders and transform their culture.
We’re looking to create proposals that differentiate us, that demonstrate our creativity, that describe the value delivered to our clients.
Here are the skills we think are needed what we think your background is like:
- 3 years experience in a Business Development role in Management Consultancy or Professional Services industries
- Experienced in writing winning high value, creative (NOT technical) proposals
- Able to write with a creative flair to a corporate audience
- Thrives in a high volume, high quality, fast-paced environment
- Technology savvy and confident; CRM experience, preferred
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume along with your most creative corporate work. Please email email@example.com.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.