Project Manager- Learning Solutions Implementations Team
As a Project Manager, you will join our Delivery team of bright, energetic, and hard-working Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Engagement Managers. You’ll be using neuroscience and administrative super-powers to contribute to making our clients’ organizations more human.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll provide project management support to Engagement Managers and subject matter experts on wide-scale programs and initiatives.
- You’ll own the scope of work (SOW) from project timelines to communication to completion of deliverables- on time and to expected level of quality.
- You’ll lead client-facing interactions surrounding design, logistics, team briefs, and training/delivery sessions.
- You’ll manage client and trainer-specific materials as well as ensure up to date program documents.
- You’re solutions oriented, resourceful, and energized! You thrive in changing, uncertain environments.
- You’re also
- tech savvy- strong with multiple online platforms-
- comfortable with logistical planning
- a self-starter, organized, and reliable
- adaptable, flexible, and detailed
- You’ll partner with our Corporate Solutions (Sales), Research & Development, and Finance teams to bring about a great end-to-end client experience.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.