Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behaviour?
Is providing white glove service to clients important to you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
As a Project Coordinator, you will join our Delivery team responsible for implementing learning solutions to our clients. You’ll be using neuroscience and administrative super-powers to contribute to making our clients’ organizations more human.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be providing stellar administrative support to enable smooth client program implementation (read: lots of scheduling and note taking and emails, such fun!)
- You’ll also take care of other client related documentation during program roll out and delivery
- Your tech savvy- good with Google apps, Microsoft Office, and easily conquer new ones.
- You’re super service-oriented! We look forward to hearing examples from you as to what sets you apart from others who consider themselves service oriented.
- You’re an excellent writer- articulate and to the point.
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please emails your resume to the following:
For North America: email@example.com
For Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.