Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior? Is providing white glove service to clients important to you? Will you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
As a Project Coordinator, you will join our Client Experience team to support learning solutions implementation for our clients. This is an entry level role where you’ll use neuroscience and administrative prowess to contribute to making our clients’ organizations more human.
Your days will pass quickly with your time spent on the following:
- Client correspondence 26%
- Taking notes 26%
- Scheduling 20%
- Internal activities & admin 15%
- Client behind-the-scenes support 13%
Here’s a bit more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll provide stellar administrative support to enable smooth client program implementation including
- You’re tech savvy- good with Google apps and Microsoft Office- and easily conquer new technology.
- You’re service-oriented. We look forward to hearing examples from you as to what sets you apart from others who consider themselves service-oriented.
- You possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email email@example.com
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.