Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behaviour?
Is providing white glove service to clients important to you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
As a Project Coordinator, you will join our Delivery team responsible for implementing learning solutions to our clients. You’ll be using neuroscience and administrative superpowers to contribute to making our clients’ organizations more human.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be providing stellar administrative support to enable smooth client program implementation
- You’ll take care of other client-related documentation during program roll out and delivery
- You’re tech savvy, especially with Google apps and Microsoft Office
- You are service-oriented
- You’re an excellent writer, articulate and to-the-point
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach
- You are drawn to our mission of making organizations more human through science
If the above describes you, please apply!
PS: NLI is more than an equal-opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.