Are you an innovative, strategic thinker about how to do things differently in the corporate workplace? Are you excited about using science to change businesses? Would you like to join a team that’s advised 52% of the Fortune 100?
If yes, keep reading.
As a Practice Lead at the NeuroLeadership Institute, you’ll use science and creative thinking to change behaviors in our clients’ organizations. You’ll be making a difference in the lives of millions both on-stage and behind the scenes.
Here’s a bit more what you’ll be doing and about who you are:
- You’re a visionary who will strategize and execute corporate talent initiatives in the areas of diversity and inclusion, performance, culture, and/or leadership
- You have 10+ years of progressive experience in organization development, change management, leadership development
- You have experience captivating the C-suite and influencing stakeholders
- You align business strategy with talent solutions and apply research to an organizational
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to contribute to something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.