In leading our Leadership practice, you will help us transform organizational behavior through the application of neuroscience and research.
You’ll be part of our dynamic Consulting team sharing- on-stage and in classroom and boardroom- the latest research and best practices that transform organizational and leadership behavior in organizations across all industries.
You will identify industry trends, contribute to researching them, and drive related events. You will help formulate practice philosophy and NLI’s “conventional wisdom vs. research” point of view.
Here’s a bit about the value you bring:
- You have experience holding the attention of senior executives- for a few hours or a few days. If you have experience delivering keynotes and executive briefings, even better.
- You’re versed in organizational and leadership behavior research and practice- and you’re passionate about the topics
- You have 5+ years of serving corporate clients as a human capital expert including participation in pre-sales, proposal writing, and account development
Here’s a bit about who you are:
- Energetic and articulate
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Agile and manage changing dynamics quickly with a growth mindset and resourceful, solution-oriented approach
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email email@example.com your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.