Do you know how to connect the dots between customers, product, marketing and sales? Are you curious, motivated and skilled at zeroing in on client problems and guiding them persuasively to the best solutions?
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to accelerate our Revenue Operations Strategy and Enablement (ROSE) initiative. In this fast-paced, high-impact role, you’ll report to marketing and help our solutions teams turn activity into impact. This role is the primary liaison between Marketing,Sales Operations and Client Experience in the following areas:
- Quality C-Suite lead generation at high volumes
- Speed to lead conversion & innovation
- Customer lifecycle strategy and execution
- Go to market effectiveness
You will build off a platform of:
- 22 years of success
- A well known premium brand within the professional services industry
- An enviable client roster and proven customer impact (over 61% of the Fortune 100)
This is a hands-on-role for people who like to turn big ideas into high-impact activities that help NLI clients cultivate more inclusive, innovative, and productive cultures.
Here’s a high level overview of the role’s regular duties:
|Marketing and Events List Segmentation
|Email / Digital Communications Sequence Building and Updates
|Marketing-to-Sales Handoff and Follow-Up
|Customer Journey Strategy and Execution
More detail about the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist Role:
- You’re a natural connector. You understand your duties as a central liaison between the Marketing, Sales, Content and Client Experience teams. You work to integrate their needs and priorities toward maximizing revenue realization. You can suss out critical wants and needs, and efficiently output an excellent brand experience.
- You’re motivated by problem-solving, and do so with aplomb. As an agent of positive change, you’re able to assess a field of needs and help prescribe methods that unify our various departments toward common goals.
- You feel comfortable working closely with business analysts, marketing, design, and product management to design and develop web-based solutions to meet the business needs.
- You are motivated by excellent service. You’re keen to ensure that clients and internal team members alike are always getting the valuable information and tools that they need.
- You know how to steward projects to completion, keeping stakeholders informed and comfortably knowledgeable as we implement new processes. You help stakeholders to honor interdepartmental service level agreements and elevate organizational goodwill.
- You are courteous, timely, and thoughtful in the execution of your duties. You understand the importance of providing a “wow” experience to clients and internal teammates alike.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.