Are you versed in designing custom learning solutions for C-level audiences? Are you excited about using scientific research to improve corporate cultures?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for a Learning Designer who will design for insight.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You have 5+ years experience advising C-level client stakeholders on achieving their cultural transformation through learning solutions designed with flair and impact
- You’ve held a revenue target related to designing and building learning programs for companies of 1,000+ employees
- You are versed in producing learning design deliverables, including storyboards, scripts, presentations, handbooks, and interactive learning exercises
- You’ve built learning programs where impact and effectiveness on employee/organizational performance has been measured
- You’re versed in industry trends and a partner to sales and consulting teams
- You have a strong ability to quickly learn and apply conceptual intellectual property
- Experience with learning content development and delivery technologies via an LMS, LXP, and/or CMS a plus
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.