Are you an innovative, strategic thinker about how to do things differently in the corporate workplace? Do you have experience growing consulting teams and companies? Would you like to join a team that’s advised 52% of the Fortune 100?
If yes, please keep reading!
As Head of Consulting at the NeuroLeadership Institute, you’ll lead a team that uses science and creative thinking to change, at scale, behaviors in our clients’ organizations. You’ll be making a difference in the lives of millions.
Here’s a bit more what you’ll be doing and about who you are:
- You have 10+ years track record of progressive corporate consulting experience in professional services firms and profitably growing a consulting team and company
- You are a responsive, trusted authority and partner to the sales team and customers, helping drive account strategy/revenue and making it easy for sales to promote and sell our offerings.
- You are agile, require little preparation and information to excel, and possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach
- You excel at articulating value proposition and crystallizing deliverables.
- You’re comfortable with inspiring, developing, and learning from people- on your own and other teams- as well as managing utilization and workloads.
- You’re a storyteller and deck builder- comfortable presenting to/at all levels including C-suite at large enterprises.
- You regularly deal with- and help others deal with- ambiguity in a growth environment.
- You’re an exceptional cross-functional leader and contributor.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.