Are you an agile, hands-on finance manager with expertise in consulting, intellectual property, and services revenue? Are you experienced in and excited by revenue forecasting? Are you an already successful manager looking to help a company grow?
If yes, please keep reading!
We’re looking for a Certified Public Accountant to lead and improve our global finance function.
You must have the experience and expertise to
- Manage and forecast consulting, intellectual property, and services revenue
- Build financial planning and analysis tools
- Thrive in a medium sized firm
- Work with financial systems (NetSuite, preferred) and transition to a new one
- Lead and manage a global team
A bit about who you are
- Get things done quickly, at high quality
- Strong at prioritizing, synthesizing and integrating
- Detailed and hands-on, also able to see the big picture
Here’s some of what you will do
- Oversee financial reporting for seven operating entities in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Introduce efficiencies and expedite month end close
- Design, develop, and implement financial tools
- Oversee international taxation, tax compliance, and international insurance programs
- Create and upkeep finance related procedures and audit mechanisms
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you.
Email your resume to email@example.com.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!