Front Desk Coordinator
Are you super-organized, detailed, and tech savvy? Do you thrive on data entry and hosting? Is client excellence a personal motto for you?
If yes, please read on.
You can build your resume and great work relationships in a part time position doing data entry and/or supporting our New York City front desk; from there, the sky’s the limit.
Here’s about who you are and the fun you’ll be having:
A little about you:
- You LOVE admin work- from clean desk tops to supply stocking
- You are tech savvy and experienced with learning new systems
- You can handle answering phones while working on your other tasks
- Your attentive to your surroundings and initiate fixes
- You enjoy data entry and data cleansing and complete these tasks quickly and correctly.
- You are warm, welcoming and enjoy doing whatever is needed
About the role:
- You’ll answer incoming calls and emails promptly, professionally and warmly
- You’ll handle lots of data entry and other ad-hoc technical projects
- You’ll be responsible for scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms
- You’ll make sure we have a safe, tidy office with supplies and healthy snacks
- You’ll sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- You’ll support in-office events, ad-hoc projects, run errands and proactively offer support quickly and graciously
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!