Facilitator (Mandarin Speaking)
Would you like to join a team that’s advised 60%+ of the Fortune 100 and uses science to make workplaces more human?
If yes, please read on.
We’re looking for facilitators who are inspiring Mandarin speakers, compelling storytellers, and innovative thinkers. As a Facilitator, you’ll help us transform leadership through the application of neuroscience and research. You’ll join a team of storytellers who delight in making workplaces more human.
You’ll facilitate insights on having better conversations, breaking bias, being more inclusive, having a growth mindset, and learning to ask for feedback.
Here’s a bit more about who you are:
- You hold the attention of senior executives — for a few hours or a few days. If you have experience delivering keynotes and executive briefings, even better.
- You are energetic, articulate, and self-motivated.
- You are agile and manage changing dynamics quickly with a growth mindset.
- You thrive on delivering learning programs to clients, virtual and/or face-to-face, at NLI mandated levels of quality.
- You diligently contribute to material quality.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Please apply by completing an application via our candidate portal.
PS: NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.