NeuroLeadership Institute is on a mission- we’re making corporate workplaces more human.
We’ve changed the lives of millions of employees and hundreds of companies.
And we need your help to continue doing so- to find the people who can make it happen.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will support global hiring and be focused on hiring consultants and senior sales people.
You’re vibrant, detail-oriented, a team-player, and capable of handling a lot of work at high speed and accuracy.
You’re also open to adopting our unique approach to hiring- a deep, thorough and yet human “gauntlet” that spans behavioral and task related fit, and is owned and driven by the recruiters.
Here’s a bit more about you:
- At least two years experience hiring for a management consultancy.
- Track record in growing teams within the sales and consultant functions.
- Able- and happy to- support hiring in Sydney, Australia metro region
- Thrived in a fast-paced workplace with dynamic job descriptions
- Know how to balance quality, volume, speed, detail-orientation, and the rigors of process.
- Previous global recruitment experience.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients