Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior? Have the recent changes in the events landscape re-energized? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for an agile and solutions-focused Events Manager to strategically manage our inspiring, interactive events calendar.
You’ll spend about 80% of your time conceiving, planning, and executing on exciting virtual events to support our brand recognition and sales pipeline and 20% of your time pushing the boundary of our event experiences to keep audiences engaged and excited to partner with us.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll do:
- MUST have a track record of creating many exceptional virtual participant experiences
- Experience running at least 3 virtual events per week with a minimum of 30 participants and one virtual event per month with 2,500+
- Experience managing C-suite speakers
- Be on camera! Kick off, moderate, engage with participants- in dialogue and in chat.
- Use a variety of social mediums to package inspiring participant communications.
- Technological proficiency and lightning fast pivot capabilities, required
- Optimize event impact and profitability
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.