Engagement Manager – EMEA
Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behaviour?
Have you been thrilled to work on a variety of talent management programs in large organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for energized and driven people that are client-centric, curious about company dynamics, and experienced with implementing learning solutions.
To join our hard-working, detail-oriented, hands-on team as an Engagement Manager, here’s the experience we need you to bring with you:
- Leading, managing, and rolling out programs to companies with 1000+ employees
- Creating and implementing deliverables as part of a learning program
- Contributing to and approving proposal/SOWs
- Leading calls with external clients including C-suite members
- Managing multiple programs within one client
- Managing people, directly
- Commercial astuteness
- Business background, preferred
- Formal project management experience, preferred
Here’s a bit about who you are:
- High positive energy
- Driven to find solutions! Solving problems energizes you
- Good at reading situations and anticipating the client needs
Here’s a glimpse into your day to day:
- You’ll partner with the client to build their training in a way that fits their culture. For example, you’ll help plan a twelve-week learning program and then you’ll set up and host weekly calls taking care of everything from tech support and dial in through minute taking and follow up on action items.
- You’ll be supporting client audience training and preparing materials to accommodate their specific needs with an eye towards measuring their return on investment.
- You’ll be leading project teams from plan to execution and supporting the professional development of your team members.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Email your resume to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.