Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior?
Do you have commercial experience leading and growing a client portfolio? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for energized and solutions-focused people that strategically manage accounts and experienced with implementing learning solutions (or something similar)
To join our hard-working, detail-oriented, hands-on team as an Engagement Manager, here’s the experience we need you to bring with you and what you’ll do for us
- Lead and grow an external client portfolio of $2M
- Manage direct and indirect project resources and timelines
- Lead, manage, and roll out programs to companies with 1000+ employees
- Contribute to and approve proposal/SOWs
- Lead calls with external clients including C-suite members
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.