Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior?
Do you have commercial experience leading and growing a client portfolio? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for energized and solutions-focused people that strategically manage accounts and experienced with implementing learning solutions (or something similar)
To join our hard-working, detail-oriented, hands-on team as an Engagement Manager, here’s the experience we need you to bring with you and what you’ll do for us
- Lead and grow an external client portfolio of $2M
- Manage direct and indirect project resources and timelines
- Lead, manage, and roll out programs to companies with 1000+ employees
- Contribute to and approve proposal/SOWs
- Lead calls with external clients including C-suite members
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!