Are you passionate about creating a fabulous workplace? Does matching people with growth opportunities excite you? Do you have experience with fast-paced, deep- recruiting?
If yes, please read on.
The mission of the talent seeking team at NLI is to create a best-in-class, end-to-end candidate, client, and colleague experience.
Our recruitment process is unique: we have a deep, thorough selection process that spans behavioral and task related fit, owned and driven by the recruiters.
As a West Coast based talent seeker at NLI, you are excited to further diversity our North America team and help hire to our Sydney based team. You’re vibrant, detail-oriented, and capable of handling a lot of work at high speed and accuracy.
Here’s a bit more about you:
- Experienced in tech-savvy search strategies focussing on diversity and inclusion.
- At least two years experience hiring from relationship-based industries (not transactional ones) like management consulting and professional services firms.
- Thrived in a fast-paced workplace with dynamic job descriptions
- Know how to balance quality, volume, speed, detail-orientation, and the rigors of process.
- Experience with US compensation and benefits a strong advantage
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients