Are you excited about how neuroscience can be used to change behavior in the corporate world? Are you a detail-oriented, driven individual who excels at numbers, contracts, and client service? Are you excited to work in a high volume, high quality, fast paced work environment?
If yes, we’re looking for someone like you to help profitably grow our business .
NeuroLeadership Institute is a global organization dedicated to making organizations more human through science. We’ve advised more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Here are the needed skills and what we think your background is like:
- Your language is centered around P&Ls, utilization, and other business health reports
- You’re a proudly self described nerd, focused more on numbers than on people
- Demonstrated comfort and frequency in confronting (not abusing!) business leads
- You run towards problems but you don’t create any
- Experience overseeing payroll, IT, finance, and other functions
- Experience with and/or degree in legal or accounting
- Experienced in public speaking or debate or the like
- You’ve worn multiple hats and have an expansive, multi-disciplinary background
- 5+ yrs experience working alongside a founder or CEO, preferred
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email your resume to email@example.com.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed an intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.