Are you a gifted conversationalist who knows how to bring the best out of everyone you speak with? Do you know how to turn conversations into stories and insights? Are you a compelling storyteller who revels in producing compelling content in a variety of media? Are you excited to work for a small company that has a big footprint and to make that footprint even larger?
We’re looking for a Community Manager & Host to expand our market leadership and strengthen our brand equity in the US and globally.
You will build off a platform of
- 22 years of success
- A well known premium brand in our industry
- An enviable client list (52% of the Fortune 100)
Here’s a bit about what you’ll be doing and who you are:
- You know how to collaboratively strategize, execute and analyze social media and communication campaigns with a focus on driving engagement.
Relationships are your bread and butter, and you thrive on cultivating them with business leaders, journalists, academics and internal stakeholders.
- You thrive on conversation in every form, and have the journalistic chops necessary to ask high-quality questions that drive high-quality insights. Intentional listening is one of your greatest strengths.
- You are timely, organized, responsive and fully comfortable in a highly-visible public facing role.
- You’re comfortable organizing and participating in branded experiences like weekly webinars, podcasts and public speaking events.
- You thrive on integration, and can work with stakeholders across an organization including Sales, Marketing, and Research.
- You’re media savvy, and know how to produce and edit high-quality audiovisual content—including videos, audio files, decks and social media graphics.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.