Commercial Contracts Specialist
Are you excited about making contracts less legalese and more human? Are you able to introduce automation and other time-savers while maintaining a human touch? Do you thrive in a high-volume, high-speed, detail-oriented work environment?
If yes, please continue reading.
We’re looking for a Commercial Contracts Specialist who creates quick and easy (human) contracting experiences for our clients while safeguarding our intellectual property.
Here’s a bit about what you’ll do for us and our clients:
- Draft, negotiate, and execute client contracts for Fortune 100 companies
- Intellectual Property protection and compliance (ie trademarks, copyright )
- Juris Doctorate
- Approx. 3 years experience with professional services industry contracts with a focus on IP protection
- Experience drafting legal documents and analysis in plain English
- Experience drafting, writing, and reviewing contracts and other legal documents
- Demonstrable prioritization of business needs while keeping legal considerations in mind
- Critical and analytical thinking ability
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.