Client Experience Director
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join our London, UK-based subsidiary as the Client Experience Director of NLI.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, global firm to oversee client delivery and expand delivery capacity in our EMEA operation which currently has about 20 people.
You’ll be active in pre-sales and build a strong delivery infrastructure to meet client demands. You’ll also be working with the FTSE250 and some of the top EMEA headquartered companies.
One of your first priorities will be leading and managing local consulting and delivery engagements as well as overseeing the consulting and delivery organization.
Here’s a bit more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
A bit about what you’ve done
- 7-10 years Client delivery and engagement management in a professional services industry
- Experience managing Project Managers, Engagement Manager and Consultants essential.
- Experience in Facilitating
- Experience with B2B consulting, preferably dealing with layered, complex solutions
- Experience thriving in a start-up and entrepreneurial environments
- Track record of C-suite relationships and holding dynamic roles with changing priorities
- Success in serving as a hands-on leader and people manager
- Experience in a global company, preferred.
- Background in Human Capital or Management Consulting, essential.
A bit about who you are
- Get things done quickly, at high quality
- Strong at prioritizing and integrating
- Both detailed and able to see the big picture
A bit about what you’ll be doing
- Detailed management of multiple, concurrent projects
- Improve delivery operations to streamline and provide continuous efficiency
- Plan project/program implementation from scoping to milestones and deliverables to implementation and embedding
- Create, support, and review work plans, delivery schedules, and statements of work
- Identify risks early and implement mitigation strategies
- Hire and motivate staff
If you have the resourcefulness, solutions-orientation, and smarts to work with some of the biggest companies around, then NeuroLeadership Institute may be the place for you
Please email your resume to careers-emea@neuroleadership.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!