Client Experience Director
Are you excited about making organizations more human through science and research? Do you have commercial experience leading and growing a client portfolio? Do you enjoy working with and managing high performers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for energized and solutions-focused people who strategically manage clients, solutions, and people.
To join our hard-working, detail-oriented, hands-on team as a Client Experience Director, here’s the experience we need you to bring with you and some of what you’ll do for us.
You’ll spend about 60% (or more!) of your time with clients
- Meet utilization and portfolio growth targets
- Lead calls with external clients including C-suite members
- Lead, manage, and roll out behavior change programs to companies with 1,000+ employees
- Contribute to and approve proposal/SOWs
- Ensure client engagements are on-time, on-budget and at quality
- Coordinate cross-functional engagement resources to per project profitability
You’ll spend about 40% of your time directly managing, developing, and motivating engagement managers, project managers, project coordinators, and other team members.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.