Are you excited to use science and research to make workplaces more human? Have you contributed to talent management initiatives rolled out to thousands of people? Are you a PowerPoint and Slides whiz?
If yes, please read on!
As an Associate Consultant, you’ll use science and synthesis capabilities to contribute to changing behaviors in our clients’ organizations.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You have 2+ years experience in developing and/or implementing talent programs at large companies in areas such as culture change, leadership values and capabilities, performance management, and diversity and inclusion
- You excel at synthesis- extracting patterns from data and making the insights useful/actionable
- You are excited by the idea of working on agile teams of smart people, working quickly and efficiently to solve the most interesting talent challenges organizations face.
- You aspire to a career in consulting, working across a wide range of industries, with a diverse client base committed to transforming their organizations, and you want to learn from experienced professionals
- You’re an articulate and to the point communicator- and can share with us 1-2 samples of your work
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of, and contribute to, something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email email@example.com.
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.