Director of Employee Experience
Do you delight crafting and delivering an excellent employee experience? Do you have a track record of success in a start-up environment (and did you love it)? Do you like working with the best and brightest?
If yes, please continue reading.
The NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI) is a think tank, consultancy, and educational organization dedicated to transforming leadership through the application of neuroscience and psychology research.
Employee Experience is a newly created role designed to deliver an excellent, engaging employee experience.
As owner of the Employee Experience for NeuroLeadership Institute North America, you will build off our existing infrastructure and philosophies. You’ll join a dynamic team that requires little direct guidance but loves to collaborate and constantly improve.
You will provide an engaging, smooth, end to end employee experience from entry to IT infrastructure to employee advancement and exit.
Here’s more about your background, experience, and the value you’ll bring:
- You’re comfortable building off the work of others, holding your team accountable for results, and driving already-in-place-process
- You’ve recently worked in- and thrived at- a startup with less than 100 people
- You have experience leading technology rollouts
- You have experience overseeing IT, Learning & Development, Employee Development, and a centralized admin function- and want to do more of it
- You’re experienced with, and have a unique approach to, onboarding and related processes.
- You offer strong leadership and coaching; the ability to think strategically and act tactically
- You are familiar with the employee lifecycle and understand associated business implications.
You’re described by others as-
- Making things easier and simplifying
- A strong listener, a single-tasker, and patient
- Not a big talker. Good at getting others to talk and relationship upkeep
- Driven by business needs
- Focused on solutions and the big picture
- Able to work well under pressure
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. To make sure we hire the people best suited to excel, we’ve designed an intensive, task-based selection process; so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time